RVAsec 2013 is over and we are very pleased with how everything turned out! It was an aggressive move to grow the way we did this year, but we heard your feedback loud and clear, and you demanded more!
The first year RVAsec was a 1 day single track conference that attracted approximately 170 attendees. This year, we grew to 2 days, 2 tracks and had over 265 attendees!
Some thanks are in order for:
- Our brilliant keynote speakers Alex Hutton and Chris Wysopal
- The amazing speakers that shared their time and knowledge!
- All of the trainers for providing affordable classes to the RVA community
- Hack.RVA for once again making awesome badges
- Hope and VCU for all of their support and the facility
- All of the volunteers for donating their time to ensure everything was in order
- The sponsors for making it possible to put on the conference
- Rapid7 for the after party
- Create A Print & Sign for the shirts
- The CTF team for putting on an amazing event
- And of course to everyone that attended RVAsec 2013!
We are in the process of cleaning up some loose ends to wrap up RVAsec 2013. Here are a few other quick updates:
- Attendee survey will be out soon–we need your feedback to make RVAsec 2014 even better, so please take a few minutes to complete it
- Training feedback survey has been sent to all attendees
- Slides will be posted soon
- We will be starting post processing on video in the coming days and will have them ready as soon as possible.
If you have any questions please contact us!